Sofia is one of the loveliest people I have the honour to know, and I am so glad she thought of me when passing this award around.
Here are the rules for this award:
You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
You must list the rules and display the award.
You must add 7 facts about yourself.
You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Super lovely people!
- Katy, because she is such a fun person whose style I admire a lot and who is one of the few people to make me happy to be a part of fandoms.
- Alex, because I can’t wait for his Wait (heheh) and his blog probably makes me a better person.
- m.brown, because without him my world would turn many (fifty, perhaps?) shades greyer.
- Sati, because she is one of the greatest people I know even if it’s only via internet, and she inspires me every single day.
- Big Screen Small Words, because that blog is an incredible read at any given time.
- Brittani, because next to Sati, I love her the most in this wonderful community.
- Anna, because nobody has ever won my heart so quickly as she did as she entered the blogging world with her big colourful dots and the Australian accent I hear whenever reading her posts.
- Mettel Ray, because I admire her endlessly!
- Zoe, because a) she radiates happiness, and b) she takes my advice on books!!!
- Ruth, because she is someone to look up to.
- Ryan, because I’ve said it before: his reviews are beautiful. Also, he’s really great and attentive.
- Mette, because even if she doesn’t blog anymore, she has a marvelous personality. And a way with words.
- Nostra, because of her fantastic blogathons.
- Mikey, because he’s borderline hilarious — and awesome.
- Fisti, because he really knows how to keep a community going.
- True Detective started airing in Estonia and I thought the first episode was FANTASTIC.
- At the first seminar we had in Norway, I joked to a German boy that I can smell it if someone has jerked off in the shower, and he with his German friends laughed about it at every. single. exchange student. seminar. we had throughout the year.
- I probably shouldn’t have told you of that one.
- I think Coke is an essential drink with cinema, breakfast, late night study sessions, writing, working, school, free hours at school, sleepovers and dinner.
- Me and my dog have many things in common: we hate cats, won’t get out of bed early in the morning even if we need to pee, demand for attention so often that people get tired of us, are offended easily, sulk in our beds after named offenses, forgive very quickly, love swimming in the sea, don’t mind filth, don’t understand social norms and challenge them often.
- I really want to do an Ironman triathlon before I’m 25.
- My host dad once chased me down a icy hill with a tractor because I was afraid to go down to get on the school bus.
Wow. This was fun! Thank you so much, Sofia!