I’ve never done more with the blogosphere awards I’ve received than said thanks, but as I was doing my usual Sunday night creep and going through Anna’s blog, I found the coolest award yet and was stunned to see that I was nominated. Thank you so much, Anna!
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”.
- Write a blog post and tell us the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Include in your blog post a paragraph about why you’d like to be on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed OR a paragraph on why you couldn’t care less about Freshly Pressed. Up to you 🙂
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them.
- Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then PROUDLY display the award on your blog.
- If you ever do get officially “Freshly Pressed” then take down this award badge and display the official “Freshly Pressed” badge instead.
I’ll keep the list snappy and nominate six blogs (in lieu of nominating everyone and dragging this list about fifty times longer):
- Mettel Ray Movie Blog
- Sidekick Reviews
- Jordan and Eddie (The Movie Guys)
- Anti–Film School
- Committed to Celluloid
- The Sporadic Chronicles of a Beginner Blogger
Would I like to be featured? Well… yes. Is it a goal of mine? Nope. Do I expect to be there any time soon? Hahahahaha… no. I think Freshly Pressed is a lovely thing and I’ve found great blogs browsing it, but it also shows me how much room I have for development. Which is a lot. Though, if it one day happens, I’ll be sure to let out a loud and exuberant yell and do some happy dancing. 😉
(I think the last paragraph is the prime reason this Freshly Pressed thing is backing off from my blog hehe.)