This is a more-than-shameless idea adaption from Mettel Ray – a conclusive post per week, featuring anything truly captivating written by others. Alright. Have at it.
- Jessica reckoned Silver Linings Playbook took the drama out of mental illness in The Velvet Cafe.
- One of my very favourite blogs with amazing people, French Toast Sunday, turned three years old (congratulations for becoming a toddler!) and Lindsay honoured that by talking about why she (still) loves film blogging.
- Chris is overwhelmed with work so Nick from The Cinematic Katzenjammer took Film Hipster over for the week, reviewing films that had Sam Rockwell in it. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (apparently you always have to say the full name) got a full score.
- My fellow Estonian film blogger whose blog was the reason I even started reviewed a favourite of both hers and mine – Fight Club – on Mettel Ray Movie Blog.
- Ryan liked the psychedelic Spring Breakers and wrote about it on his Matinee.
Everybody else (and some of the above) were busy with being considered for nomination at the 2013 Lammys. I profoundly hope I’m not breaking the film blogger code here but here are a few of the awesome posters that have been created and that I’ve seen. I’m crossing my fingers for some of them but mostly am relishing in the fact that I’m not eligible to be a part of the LAMB yet so I don’t have to make the nearly impossible choices – they are all worth to be nominated.
And although he doesn’t have a poster (or I just couldn’t find it), Tyson Carter at Head In A Vice with his abundant nominations needs a mention too.
PS. Tomorrow’s my first day back in school after spring break and it’s 2 am which means I have to get up in roughly four hours. Thanks, film blogging business. God, I’m going to die tomorrow… much love still!